- An exciting new merchant control panel, featuring a new layout, and expanded use of Wizards to assist you in configuring your store features, settings and capabilities.
- Intuitive tabs on the product page that can contain all of the product details without making the customer scroll or search around to find the information.
- Dramatically improved search performance. You can now search for root words, plurals, and compound phrases. The new search also reorders search terms allowing you to search for “apple red” and find “red apple.”
- Product Suggestions that are dynamically generated based on previous customer purchases. For example, if a customer purchases “red apple” and many of the other customers who bought “red apple” also bought “green apple,” “green apple” would automatically be added to the Product Suggestions section of the “red apple” product page. Your store literally becomes smarter about product relationships as people make purchases!
- Automatic display of a customer's viewing history, allowing them to quickly locate and view "recently viewed" products. This reduces customer confusion and can remove a large barrier to conversion for a customer who likes to view many products before making a purchase.
- Automatic display of Related Products, based on heuristics of product-view data. Increase your cross-sell and upsell potential with this powerful tool.
- Improved use of "Delayed Capture" payment methods, to allow merchants to void non-completed orders.
- Improved compliance with standards, including the ability to specify the exact “alt” text of a product image. Alt tags are extremely important for user accessibility and can help with SEO. This new feature takes care of both for you!
- Improved display of Product Stock Conditions, allowing merchants greater flexibility in indicating real-time inventory status - is it in-stock, out-of-stock, or somewhere in between? Now you can control what is displayed.
- Support for credit card processing by Sage Payment Systems.
- Improved "Page Not Found" (404 handling) display, offering excellent search suggestions based attributes of the missing page. This gives the customer a 'best fit' page that gets them back to shopping for products they are interested in as quickly as possible.
- Faster page loads which delivers the customer more quickly to your products and your shopping cart.
AspDotNetStorefront 8.0 Launched – What’s in it for You?
AspDotNetStoreFront 8.0 has been released and you’re wondering “What’s in it for me?” Here’s the feature list you have been waiting for. There are some great new features that add functionality or can make your life easier. Some of these features include: